A typical FC gathering will consist of the following:
- Ice Breaker - Getting to Know One Another More Deeply
- Praise - Musical Worship to God
- Word Time - 10 Min. Teaching From the Bible Led by a Christian.
- Announcements - Connecting you to events/ways to grow spiritually at The Home Church
- Update from Missionary - Each FC supports/prays for a missionary. The FC is named after the country/region that missionary serves.
- Sharing Time - Each person goes around and shares what they are thankful for and difficulties they faced during the week. (You only have to share what you feel comfortable sharing)
- Prayer - Time of bringing prayer requests to God. (You don't have to participate, but you are welcome to if you'd like!
Each FC is led by two "Shepherds" (one male and one female). Their job is to facilitate the gatherings, pray for members during the week, model servant-leadership to their members, and help their members grow spiritually.
Sometimes FC's will break from a "normal FC" and do activities or different types of meetings.
I can't overstate how important it is to learn Christianity from actual Christians and not just through sermons from a Preacher. As a preacher, myself, the primary audience that I speak to is Christians because a Sunday service is a worship service. But the purpose, through these FCs, is inviting people like you to learn about Christianity by experiencing Christian community.
We hope that you take that step in your spiritual journey to learn more about why following Jesus' teachings is a life of purpose and joy.
Please fill out this interest form so that we can follow up with you!
If you have any questions about our FCs. Feel free to email me personally:email@example.com